PTC Creo Illustrate connects leading technical illustrations with 3D CAD data from any CAD system to allow for fast, easy-to-create and quick to update productions. Using modern architecture it creates 2D images, animations and sequences – all in the same time.
Using Creo Illustrate many outputs can be created in one session. When importing different 3D CAD Data Creo Illustrate allows the user to filter, assemble and redesign structures from CAD to better fit the use case of spare part or service tasks (sometimes called the SBOM). By it´s intelligent design, the user is still only working on one Creo Illustrate file that outputs different kinds of information, all linked to the original 3D design. With a change in 3D CAD, Creo Illustrate updates all downstream illustrations fast and accurately.
- Easy to use, no need to understand 3D CAD or similar.
- Suited for aftermarket service engineers, illustrators, Marketing.
- Manage 3D CAD data in a lightweight format enables large designs to be handled on normal desktop computers
- Linked to all major CAD packages like Creo, Solidworks, Inventor, NX, Catia. Also handles standard interfaces like JT, IGES and STEP.
- Animations, 3D images, 2D Lineart drawings
- Instruction sequences (these also generates automatic animations).
- Extensive library of parts and illustrations
- Automatic balloon setting from CAD objects or external list.
- Export to many image and video formats.
PTC Creo Illustrate comes in two packages:
- Creo Illustrate – full version.
- Creo Illustrate Essentials – simplified, lower cost solution for small and medium sized businesses.