Creo Elements/Direct Modeling’s direct approach to 3D design is ideal for companies that need a lightweight and flexible design strategy, to shorten design cycles and quickly create one-off product designs. From the world’s tallest crane to the smallest electromechanical linear drive, Creo Elements/Direct Modeling has helped design teams around the world master complex design changes and deliver award winning and record breaking products.
Features & Benefits
Funktionen und Vorteile
- Achieve faster design cycles by leveraging the strengths of a direct approach to 3D CAD design.
- Quickly learn the easiest approach to 3D – direct modeling with design creation and modification through on-the-fly interactions with geometry and feature recognition.
- Confront unpredictable or radical design change with flexibility.
- Work with multi-source CAD data as easily as if you created it yourself.
- Eliminate resource bottlenecks by giving everyone the flexibility to quickly pick up existing designs and carry them forward.